Who We Are
Westway Enterprises LLC is a highly successful secure commercial services real estate company with over 35 years of profitable operations. For the past 14 years we’ve distinguished ourselves by providing a unique infrastructure approach, enabling innovation by changing the way Federal government agencies and the private sector connect and collaborate in secure environments at all levels of classification. Through continual process and infrastructure improvements, Westway maintains its position as the national security community leader in secure facility design, capability, flexibility, and scalability.
What We Believe In
- Do what’s right
- Tell the truth
- Walk the talk
- Responsible & accountable
- Empower people & leaders
- Courageous conversations
- Dignity & respect
- Diversity as an imperative
- Uniqueness & belonging
Best in our business
Highest quality products & services
Invest in people
Clear vision & direction
Agent of purposeful change
Why We Do What We Do
Rapidly proliferating foreign and domestic physical, cyber, and other asymmetric threats threaten national security. Mitigation efforts are often undermined by speed of action and the untapped potential for innovative partnerships among the Department of Defense, Intelligence Community, Department of Homeland Security, government contractors, and small businesses. Westway sees this as a critically important national call to action for bold, imaginative approaches to secure facility design, capability, scalability, flexibility, cost, and location. Underpinning the Westway approach is a deeply experienced team, ensuring strict adherence to applicable standards.
A national SCIF architecture that will:
Reduce impediments for government contractors and small, non-traditional businesses with cleared personnel to conduct
business with government entities.
Accelerate DoD/IC/DHS, government contractor, and small business collaboration and innovation initiatives.
Support implementation of DoD/IC/DHS regionalization strategies.
Our Value Proposition
What Westway Delivers
- SCIF facility (construction, operations management and maintenance)
- IT and Communications Infrastructure (equipment, desktops, phones, etc.)
- Turnkey operation (Day 1 availability)
- Conflict free: Westway does not compete with its facility tenants or solicit government contracts
- Enablement for small and non-traditional businesses to drive innovation and competitiveness
- Opportunities for DoD/IC/DHS and private sector to scale their operations, from one desk to large suite configurations, coupled with cost-effective alternatives to large upfront and facility sustainment costs
- Classified collaborative and shared workspaces for the DoD/IC/DHS, and other public and private entities which reduce barriers to sharing and communication while maintaining security
- No cost to government
- Maximum flexibility, agility, and affordability for tenants
Grounded by a sense of patriotism and purpose
National security is our why, SCIFs are our what, and the Westway model is our how.
Reputation of putting the needs of clients, tenants, and national security first, even before the bottom line. Highly experienced team with extensive relationships and credibility across government and intelligence communities.
“Alone” in market with a time-proven service model
Transformational, adaptive service model that has been tested over the last 14 years with proven performance. Others have tried but failed.